BEFORE WE KONMARI™
Tidying your home is physical and emotional work. There are a few things you can do to ensure it will be productive and joyful.
- Sleep for a full night. Try to wake up with the sunlight and limit your technology use near bedtime.
- Eat a healthy protein and vitamin rich breakfast. Sugary smoothies and pastries can lead to a crash just as we're getting in the zone.
- Hydrate the night before and as soon as you awake. Limit the use of drugs or alcohol the night before we meet.
- Ask your roommates, partners, and children to make plans away from home during our entire lesson. Our time together is all about you.
- Shower, wash your face, and brush your teeth in the morning. Wear something comfortable and light that sparks joy in you.
- Daydream about your ideal life. Who are you? Where are you? What are you doing?
- Sign and pay any contracts, agreements, or invoices sent to you by email before meeting. We cannot begin without this.